Sunday, March 10, 2013

DIY: Sheriff Woody Boots


I grew up with Toy Story. My brother and I were crazy-obsessed with this movie. We had Woody and Buzz Lightyear plush toys, some miniature plastic ones, reversible Toy Story comforters, little plastic green aliens, a bunch of tiny toy soldiers, the classic Fisher Price cassette recorder/player just like the one in the movie... O-B-S-E-S-S-E-D. 

A while ago, I was feeling pretty nostalgic and decided to write "Andy" on the soles of all my pairs of boots. Sweet idea, eh?


This quick DIY project is perfect for your kids, costume parties or just to make people smile with a whimsical surprise under your shoes :) Make sure you write Andy's name under your right boot, just like Woody's!


You're never too old for this kind of little things!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, requests, questions?