Sunday, March 10, 2013

H&M Rock'n'Roll Mansion Collection

H&M Rock'n'Roll Mansion Collection

I just came across this new collection from H&M, and I don't know what it is about this collection that is making me so drawn to it. Maybe it's Georgia May's gorgeous looks, or maybe it's her wonderful 60's inspired hair and boots, or the fact that all the white just looks so simple but both rock'n'roll and classy at the same time. Whatever it is, I just know I am absolutely in love. I'm especially loving that gray dress, white leather studded jacket and those wonderful white boots. I really need those boots...I've got a few vintage 60's dresses that would perfect with those boots and some colorful tights! 

What do you all think of this collection? I would love to know! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, requests, questions?