Sunday, March 10, 2013

DIY: Triangle Tote Bag


This post is a bit late, but... here's my customized tote bag! I stole the idea from A Beautiful Mess, one of my favourite DIY blogs. I thought the cross hatched triangle would look super cute on a tote, so I bought a basic canvas bag (available at DeSerres) and drew my design on it with a Pébéo fabric marker. For a fun twist, I chose to reverse the shape on the other side of the tote. In less than 10 minutes, I had a totally rad accessory!
.

I have another blank tote in stock and I plan to draw something more personal on it. Maybe this bizarre doodle of mine :


Yup, a curly monster with mittens! It would look pretty awesome! Or perhaps I'll just make a typographic bag with one of my favourite quotes. The possibilities are really endless! :)

1 comment:

  1. Really, it’s a great post. Thank you for posting this informational content which has presented a wonderful insight about the subject in discussion. Thanks again. environmentally friendly bags

    ReplyDelete

Comments, requests, questions?